- Licensed with the Illinois Department of Public Health and fully insured home service agency that accepts, processes and files all Long Term Care insurance claims.
- Home Care Pulse Certified Trusted Provider
Home Care Association of America
Homewatch CareGivers is a member of the Home Care Association of America. To be a Home Care Association of America member an organization has to provide the following services to their clients:
- Creates a plan of care, service plan or care plan for each client
- Conducts a criminal background check and checks references for all direct care staff
- Maintains 24/7 on-call accessibility to a staff member for after hours emergencies
- Performs periodic supervisory visits for each client
- Maintains Workers’ Compensation coverage and carries professional liability insurance as required by law
Homewatch CareGivers Northshore Honored Among Top Home Care Agencies in the Nation
Positive Consumer Ratings Led to This Industry-Leading Distinction from Caring.com
Homewatch CareGivers Northshore is pleased to announce it has been selected as a “Caring Star” for in-home care service excellence. In ratings and reviews from family caregivers and cognitively healthy older adults, Homewatch CareGivers Northshore earned a 5-star consumer rating (the highest possible score) within the last year, while also having a high volume of positive reviews and meeting other qualifying criteria for this national honor.
Some of the positive feedback that led to Homewatch CareGivers Northshore being a Caring Star includes:
- “The caregivers were outstanding and became part of our family”
- “Caregiver Joel was exactly what I needed and was looking for. We are very pleased with his services”
- “Most reliable, honest and very pleasant.”
Read the full article here: Homewatch CareGivers Northshore Honored Among Top Home Care Agencies in the Nation
To learn more about the Caring Stars program and view the complete winner list, please visit: www.caring.com/bestseniorliving
Home Care Pulse Certified™ Trusted Provider
Home Care Pulse is the industry’s leading firm specializing in home care research centered on satisfaction and quality assurance, serving hundreds of home care businesses across North America. They are a top resource for client satisfaction, agency certification and recognition including the prestigious Best of Home Care Awards.
Providers who receive the highest scores from their clients and caregivers, in the top percentile nationwide, are awarded the Best of Home Care Award.
Homewatch CareGivers Northshore is a proud recipient of the 2014 Best of Home Care® Award for Home Care Provider of Choice and 2015 and 2014 Best of Home Care Award for Employer of Choice. In order to qualify for the prestigious Best of Home Care Award, providers must become Home Care Pulse certified and have a minimum of six consecutive months of superior client and caregiver ratings and exceptional feedback. Providers are scored and ranked in several categories, including compassion, work ethic, communication and training through random phone interviews conducted each month.
Your Trusted Source for In-Home Health Care Services and Senior Care
Homewatch CareGivers offers in-home health care services throughout Chicago and the North Shore suburbs including both Cook County and Lake County. We provide our home care, senior care and dementia care services to residents of Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Chicago, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Fort Sheridan, Highwood, Kenilworth, Lake Forest, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Lincolnshire, Lincolnwood, Libertyville, Skokie, Wilmette and Winnetka.
As part of the Homewatch CareGivers nationwide family, we are backed with the resources of one of America’s largest and most trusted home care service organizations.